Time to get ready for Mosquito's
Here is an natural and easy repellent recipe you can make at home:
Combine in a 16 oz bottle:
· 15 drops lavender oil
· 3-4 Tbsp of vanilla extract
· 10 drops of lemon eucalyptus oil
· 1/4 Cup lemon juice.
Fill bottle with water
Shake & it's ready to use. Try it on yourself first.
NOTE: these oils are common in health food stores, most pharmacies, garden stores, large chain stores, or you can order them online
Make some extra to gift to your neighbors, family & friends.
- Take garlic pills. This works, but might keep some people away too.
- Avon's Skin-So-Soft (this also works for ticks.... put it on your shoes, socks & on your ankles.)
- Some use Eucalyptus oil. . . just put it on exposed areas.
- Some reccomend a fresh dryer sheet in your pocket or under your hat.
- My girlfriend said she ties a strip of dryer sheet into a bow on her dog's collar.
Body chemistry is different, so try these out to see which one works best for you & your family. No one wants to get bitten & no one wants to get West Nile Virus!